Sound technician and audio engineer, Wes felt obliged to leave civilian life and join the military when his favorite band broke up. With an excellent knack for communications technology he was promoted into the STEAL teams ("Special TEchnologies And Logistics"), and volunteered to join the Success rescue mission in order to track down a slippery old friend who had left to colonize Auriga with Wes's original copy of the classic "Dust My Room" vinyl by the Trolling Stones.
Wes Davoun is a dedicated operator, the only hero to start with Operate from level 1. He has a number of special abilities that let him buff his allies globally while operating, gaining different bonuses depending on which module he's operating.
|Level||Hit Points||Defense||Speed||DPS||Attack Power||Attack Cooldown||Range||Wit||Skills||Cost to Recruit / Level|
|1||480||13||32||25||38||1.5||Long||8||Got Your Back / Operate|
|2||524||15||32||26||39||1.5||Long||8||Good Morning Auriga||25|
|10||948||34||33||38||57||1.5||Long||12||Knowledge Is Good||137|
|12||1074||34||33||41||62||1.5||Long||12||Good Morning Auriga
|13||1140||34||35||43||65||1.5||Long||13||Good Morning Auriga
The above table is accurate, as of update [1.1.0]
When found in a dungeon:
- “This place drives me crazy. Even the scary shrieks and groans are out of tune."
- "Radios? Telephones? If it goes "beep" or "boop", I can make it do be-bop."
- "Any Trolling Stones fans here? I was their sound guy until they went disco..."
When opening a door:
- "The signals I'm picking up don't qualify as music. they're not even 'noise'."
When repairing a module:
- “It’s not so bad. I’ve seen boy bands do worse to nice hotels."
- “I can’t believe how you people treat your equipment."
- “Of course I can fix it. And of course you'll trash it again."
When low health:
- "Don't pick on me. I'm just tech support!"
When carrying the crystal:
- “It’s… it’s singing to me… And it’s off key.”
- “I should have left it. It’s the only thing down there that works."