"Rakya was originally known as "Kneecapper" for her ability to bring a computer system to its knees. However, as cigarettes were illegal on the ship she ended up extending her meager supply by mixing in anything that burned. The result of six months smoking a mixture of tobacco, paper, rat droppings, and coffee grounds gave her a cough that sounds like the Devil calling your name."
Rakya is the queen of minor modules. Most of her abilities are useful for minor modules, reducing their attack cooldowns, repairs, upgrading their attack/defense when she's in a room. She is best played as an operator, standing in back as a strong line of defence against harsh turns.
Story Events Edit
Rakya is involved in the following events:
|Level||Hit Points||Defense||Speed||DPS||Attack Power||Attack Cooldown||Range||Wit||Skills||Cost to Recruit / Level|
|1||400||14||26||24||26||1.1||Long (4.5)||9||Pack of Dogs / Repair||33|
|5||612||20||26||32||35||1.1||Long (4.5)||10||Master Hacker||60|
|7||730||23||26||38||42||1.1||Long (4.5)||11||Health Warning||88|
|8||792||24||30||42||46||1.1||Long (4.5)||11||The Optimizator||103|
|10||922||27||30||49||54||1.1||Long (4.5)||12||Overclocked LVL2||137|
|12||1070||27||30||58||64||1.1||Long (4.5)||12||The Optimizator LVL2||175|
|13||1152||27||30||63||69||1.1||Long (4.5)||13||Health Warning LVL2||196|
|15||1302||27||30||73||80||1.1||Long (4.5)||13||Overclocked LVL3||240|
The above table is accurate, as of update [1.0.15]
Weapon: Machine Gun
Hero ID: H0009
When found in a dungeon:
- "Hraaack! No, that wasn't a rockfall. I just had to cough."
- "You got a smoke? Y'know - cigs, coffee grounds, cloth, dirt, whatever."
- "Hraaack! One of these days I'm gonna cough up a lung. And some ribs."
When opening a door:
- "Definitely underusing my skills here. *Gack*"
- "You call that a lock? Ha! Huh... Hrrk ack ack!"
- "Hrrrk! Opening the door. (*blaaaagh*)"
When repairing a module:
- “I love hacking. And coughing.”
- "Look at this thing! Even alien tech has sloppy designers. Hack-ack ahhhhh..."
- "If I had enough time, I could definitely optimize the output..."
When low on health:
- "That's nothing. It hurts more when I cough."
- "Next time hit the lungs. They're rock hard."
When carrying the crystal:
- "I got the crrrrr-hack! The crih... crys-urk! The... forget it."