Minor modules are the player's main offensive and defensive tools along with Heroes. Unlike Major Modules, minor modules only effect the room they are built in, but often directly affect enemies instead of indirectly. Building minor modules requires Industry and a minor slot in the current room, along with power. Massing minor modules of varying types can create a very powerful room to fall back on, capable of saving heroes or weakening an onslaught of enemies. Earning new minor modules requires researching or upgrading them through Artifacts.
The effects of multiple minor modules of the same type stack. All minor modules have 15 defense regardless of level. This means a level 4 LAN module will make all minor modules have 45 defense total, effectively 45% extra HP (30% from the LAN).
These modules are designed to aid heroes by directly affecting them. They act as buffs for heroes or produce resources.
- Autodoc Shards [8 Industry Cost]
- Biomass Cannery [12 Industry Cost]
- Biomass Factory [12 Industry Cost]
- Dust Field Generator [7 Industry Cost]
- Mechanical Pal [15 Industry Cost]
- Suppressive Firebot [8 Industry Cost]
These modules have one purpose: deal damage to any and all enemies foolish enough to enter the room.
- Claymoar [11 Industry Cost]
- Smoking Gun [8 Industry Cost]
- Prisoner Prod [3 Industry Cost]
- Tesla Module [7 Industry Cost]
- Seblaster [11 Industry Cost]
- KIP Cannon [9 Industry Cost]
These modules work to debuff or distract enemies, decreasing their overall performance.