This storyline involves Ken Massoqui and Chef Nanor.
Warning - spoiler! Highlight to view text.
First elevator ride with all participating membersEdit
- Ken: Hey you! You worked in the kitchens on the ship?
- Nanor: I was the chef. I did what I could. It's not like I had gourmet ingredients delivered fresh daily
- Ken: You useless noodlemaker. You call that stuff food? What you made us eat?
- Nanor: You had perfect nutritional balance AND artistic presentation. Even if it was only gruel.
- Ken is involved in the story Flame Wars with Nanor.
- Nanor is involved in the story Flame Wars with Ken.
Second elevator rideEdit
- Ken: I'm not letting you off the hook so easy, jabroni. You had no spices! No flavor!
- Nanor: You know nothing. I had salt, pepper, cunim, maice, nouyoura, sypracee, ...
- Ken: Bland bland bland! I'm talking capsicum, you crab. REAL flavor. Flavor that hurts...
- Nanor: Well, I brought some hellbañero chilis on board - just one seasoned the entire ship's dinner.
Third elevator rideEdit
- Ken: You had hellbañeros on board? Gimme one! No... three!
- Nanor: What? That'll remove the skin from your mouth and put holes in your tongue.
- Ken: Stop teasing me you bastard! I never felt a hint of pain during your meals. Never.
- Nanor: They use those to clean gun barrels. But I'm ready to up the ante if you are.
Fourth elevator rideEdit
- Nanor: I smuggled some hellbañeros off the ship...
- Ken: Gimme gimme gimme AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!
- Nanor: Hmm.. I guess they've lost some of their punch. But who cares? I'm using them!
- Ken: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! (thank you) AAAAAAAHHH!!!
- If no pain, no gain, then pain, gain...
- Shamed by past failures, Nanor is ready to use foodstuffs in every more aggressive ways, hoping to improve his personal stature.
Ken passive skill: Feral
- Over-excited, (or enraged) by the outcome of their story, the hero turns both dangerous and reckless.
- Defense -4%, Attack Power +8%
Nanor passive skill: Amused
- Pleased with both their actions and the outcome of their story, the hero stops to chuckle a bit too often.
- Speed -5%, Health Regen +7 in powered rooms