"The youngest prodigy from a proud family of galactically famous chefs, Nanor ended up disgraced when he unwittingly purchased "black Andromedan truffles" that turned out to be pellets of Velan rabbit dung. Fighting to rebuild his reputation, he is a ruthless and uncompromising opponent who can turn anyone and anything into lunchmeat."
Chef Nanor is a moderately tanky support, utility hero. Whilst he is lacking in combat prowess, he makes up for this in the fact that he learns many useful passive skills that will assist your food and dust economy through leveling.
Story Events Edit
Chef is involved in Flame Wars
|Level||Hit Points||Defense||Speed||DPS||Attack Power||Attack Cooldown||Range||Wit||Skills||Cost to Recruit / Level|
|1||580||19||29||25||38||1.5||Melee (1.5)||5||Got Your Back / Last Supper||28|
|5||788||26||29||31||47||1.5||Melee (1.5)||5||Cooking with Gas||65|
|7||916||30||29||34||51||1.5||Melee (1.5)||5||Soylent Green||93|
|9||1060||35||29||38||57||1.5||Melee (1.5)||5||Last Supper LVL2||125|
|11||1220||40||29||42||63||1.5||Melee (1.5)||5||Extenders LVL2||161|
|13||1396||46||29||46||69||1.5||Melee (1.5)||5||Cooking with Gas LVL2||201|
|15||1584||52||29||50||75||1.5||Melee (1.5)||5||Last Supper LVL3||245|
The above table is accurate, as of update [1.0.15]
Hero ID: H0016
When found in a dungeon:
- "The first thing a chef learns is proper use of a blade. Alla cucinaaaaa!"
- "Cooking is like love: It is a long, hot, sweaty effort that ends in bliss."
- "Every one of these monsters is going to get spatchcocked, brined, and barbecued!"
When opening a door:
- “Just get me a big enough can opener.”
- “Hey monsters! Would you rather be chopped, diced, or minced?"
- "Ready to see what kitchen cutlery can do in trained hands?"
When repairing a module:
- "I don't repair stuff. The sous-chefs do that."
When low on health:
- "I've had worse from a cheese grater."
When carrying the crystal:
- "Bah. I've carried stewpots heavier than this."
- "This isn't heavy. A full unboned Groit oxen carcass? That's heavy."
When riding the elevator:
- "Whoever is humming that song, stop it or I kill you."
- "I'm claustrophobic"
- "Sorry in advance if I flip into a psychotic rage."
- "Elevators used to be boring. Now I love them." "They don't try to eat me."