This storyline involves Skroig and Golgy Phurtiver.
Warning - spoiler! Highlight to view text.
First elevator ride with all participating heroesEdit
- Golgy: Mmmmm... You're a big one. Look tasty...
- Skroig: Might I return the compliment? You look delectable, my dear.
- Golgy: What?! You eat people? That's sick.
- Skroig is involved in the story Bug vs. Bugeater with Golgy.
- Golgy is involved in the story Bug vs. Bugeater with Skroig.
Second elevator rideEdit
- Skroig: 'Tis a matter of perspective, no? Who eats whom?
- Golgy: Still seems weird. Eating people.
- Skroig: Yet all's fair in love and war, as they say. And we love you as the spoils of war.
- Golgy: Never heard that one. You almost make it sound nice...
Third elevator rideEdit
- Golgy: Though I gotta say, those limbs you got look nice 'n crunchy.
- Skroig: You may find the steel that bars your way somewhat less palatable.
- Golgy: Yeah, I'm no idiot. But I can truss and trim you before you could say "Egad!"
- Skroig: Ha ha ha! I almost regret how much I'll enjoy broiling you slowly with carrots.
Fourth elevator rideEdit
- Golgy: Okay; Skroig, here's the deal. We both wanna get outta here, yeah.
- Skroig: Imperatively, tender one.
- Golgy: And the sooner we do it, the sooner we find out who's the meal, and who's the chef.
- Skroig: Excellent. Let us depart this oubliette with alacrity, then see who's for dinner!
- To victor go the spoils... *Belch*.
- It is true that Golgy is a great connoisseur of six-legged dining. Her arrangement with Skroig, however bizarre, at least shows her ability for self-control.