This storyline involves Dell Bradford, Pat Bates, Misha Cherny, and Kaspar Herab.
Warning - spoiler! Highlight to view text.
First elevator ride with all involved partiesEdit
- Misha: Stupid BLU guy! Drill too deep and we end up here!
- Dell: Now calm down little feller. They got Hyperium and Adamantium...
- Kaspar: Ja. They must have Australium. It is scientific logic!
- Pat: Nrr mfft! Grljjk!
- Dell is involved in the story Australium! with Pat, Misha and Kaspar.
- Pat is involved in the story Australium! with Dell, Misha and Kaspar.
- Misha is involved in the story Australium! with Dell, Pat and Kaspar.
- Kaspar is involved in the story Australium! with Dell, Pat and Misha.
Second elevator rideEdit
- Misha: Is weird. Why we teaming up? No robots here. Only strange bugs.
- Dell: I'm kinda missing good ol' Demoman. He'd clean up right quick.
- Pat: Ng rrr brgn nmm rll!
- Dell: Y all got some meds for your pal? She makes me a bit antsy.
- Dell: Or he makes me antsy... or.... whatever.
Third elevator rideEdit
- Kaspar: Zis Australium. Its form can be any form, like gold, even. Ja?
- Pat: Rrt knmb nf nf zdzzt!
- Dell: Like Dust?? Nut boy is sounding saner and saner.
- Misha: You watch tongue. Nut boy's friend is watching you Or... nut girl? Hmmm...
Fourth elevator rideEdit
- Misha: So. We find Australium. Or we find Dust. And we go back and kill robots. Yes?
- Dell: Yup. More gun, less robot.
- Kaspar: All these things would be easier with that little Scout to go find it.
- Kaspar: But, ach, I am getting very tired of his baseball trivia.
Fifth elevator rideEdit
- Kaspar: Yes! I have filled my bags with Dust!
- Misha: Heavy Guy too! I mean, my bags with Dust. Not yours.
- Dell: Same here I'm thinking we're fixing to do some serious damage here.
- Kaspar: Ja! Ah ha haa! Uh, if we live...
- Dell is a member of one of two competing teams of mercenaries who have joined together in the hopes of finding lodes of the priceless ore called "Australium".
- Mrsh sklvr ndk yrbln szx plt klbn thrsh plt plt grgrrrbb. Ztrllnmnm!
- Misha is member of RED Team! Ha! Is off to find Australium and watch lots of robots try to outwit bullets!
- Kaspar is a member of BLU Team, who has joined with their arch-enemy RED Team in the hopes of finding "Australium" -- and getting to practice offensive medicine...
Dell, Pat, Misha & Kaspar passive skill: Stimulated
- Committed to Getting the Heck Out by the outcome of their story, the hero focuses on the job at hand.
- Speed +5%, defense +8%